This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quick Letter

Hey there from Mesa AZ!

I don't have a ton of time today, but I want to quickly share a story with you all.

Elder  Bickmore and I taught a sweet lesson last night to a couple of guys that have been going to church with their dad for all of their lives and have never been baptized because there mom hasn't allowed it! We set a baptismal date with them for the 25th of September and they are pretty sure that their mom has changed her mind about everything. Her heart has softened and I am so excited for them. During our lesson last night I started bearing my testimony about families and how they are so great. I told them that everyone joins the church at the time that is right for them, and that this was their time. By the end of the lesson Tanner (the younger boy) was in tears because he wants to be a member of the church so badly and I felt so grateful that I was able to teach them with such power along with a great companion.

I hope that you feel the power in this story, I know i didn't write much this week, but I have so much going on that I am limited on time. Pray for miracles!

Elder Morgan Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment