This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Letter Home

The weeks here are flying by and now I am on my last one!   I am astonished at how much I have learned here.  I have taught the 1st lesson soooo many times!
Now for my flight plans:  I leave early on tuesday the fourth. flight 4561 from salt lake to phoenix AZ on Delta air lines. My Plane leaves at 8:37am and arrives at 9:15 (arizona time) I am so stoked to get there. I am not supposed to make plans to see anyone at the airports, but if you just happen to be there then there is nothing I can do about that!
The food here still sucks by the way! I gained 3 pounds my first week here, but this past week I lost 4. So overall I am down 1. :) I play basketball every gym time that I have, I am one of the better players and like to show my stuff. It is extremely fun! Brandon you would love the games here.
Oh and some people wanted to know what I thought about the airplane ride (my first). It sucked! I got air sick I guess and that didnt make the first day here fun at all.
This past week 2 missionaries went home, one to mesa, AZ and one to California, so that was hard to deal with, but dont worry I am staying strong. The first elder went home because he tore a ligament in his knee, and second elder went home because he wanted to. Everyone's letters help so much, Thank you!
I know that I am here doing the lords work. I love being here, and it was harder this week that it was the week before. I am up for the challenge. Please keep writing me here in the MTC until next monday but if you want to after that and I am gone. the MTC will forward my left over mail to me! I love everyone, I sent out letters to people today, so if you wrote me, expect one back.
I love you all!
Elder Thomas
DearElder.com  is a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment