This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"POP!" and Other News

Hello everyone!

This week has been extremely busy. Elder Lerwill and I have been out of our area quite a bit this week, we have had about 2 days in our area to go out and work so it have had to be really effective in all that we do.

My foot was feeling better and better all week, but then on Sunday I was just walking to the car and I heard a loud "POP" sound and it instantly hurt as much as it did when I first hurt it. I am going to try and tough it out, but if it gets any worse I will go see a specialist. The good news is that the doctor called me and reported that there are not any breaks according to the x-ray. I was happy to hear that, but am still in pain. I pray that I will get better soon.

The Training Blitz was an amazing experience! I went with an Elder Nilsen who is serving in west Mesa, he is from Oregon too (Eugene) so we were able to get along very well. He is an amazing missionary for only being out 7 months, I hope that I get to serve with him again someday. I was able to give him a training about why we plan and how to plan effectively, I think he took it well and I feel that he will apply it to his companionship.

Transfer news is this Saturday so we will see if Elder Lerwill and I stay together for another transfer or not. 3 Transfers is a long time to be together, but both of us feel that it very well could happen, he is a great missionary and teaches me a lot. We get along well and I don't see why the Lord would need to transfer either one of us.

I am so excited that my sister Danielle is about to have her twins! I love being an uncle! I hope that my service as a missionary shows my nieces and nephews what is right. I hope that all of you have a great week, I know that we will!

-Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment