This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Many Miracles

This week has been simply wonderful! Elder Lerwill and I have seen many miracles, we are being blessed with people to teach and work to do. I can literally feel my testimony grow as I testify of the restored gospel!

On Saturday the Stoneburg Family was baptized and it was without a doubt the highlight of my mission so far! There were 9 people dressed in white between the people baptizing and the ones getting baptized. I had the honor of baptizing Hattie who is the 13 year old girl that started this whole thing by going to church with her friends. I sobbed as the talks were given and I could not stop smiling for the rest of the night! Their family has taught me so much and have made a huge impact on the rest of my life. I will never forget them for all that they have done for me. I hope you enjoy the pictures that I have attached, they are glowing!




We were playing basketball on Saturday morning and Elder Lerwill landed on my foot and sprained his ankle pretty badly, so we have had to take a little time to just ice his ankle and elevate it. I get some extra study time in, which is a good thing, but hopefully we can get out and find some other people to teach this week.
Sorry this email is so short, but I have little time and I still need to write President Ellsworth. Please keep the letters or support and encouragement coming.

Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment