This week has been a great one! Not only has the sun been shinning(and boy does it shine), but we have been able to set up a large number of appointments for this week ahead of us! Elder Nordwald and I have been working well together as we talk out our differences and help each other become better missionaries. We have been hitting the streets hard in order to find the people that are prepared to hear our message. Tonight we will be teaching a man named Reymundo, he is genuine and I believe that he is ready to accept a baptismal invitation. We will see how it goes!
We have been receiving a large number of referrals from the members around here and we are working hard to contact them and help them feel the spirit. The members are so great, they treat us like kings when we come over for dinner each night and spend time with them. The work here would not be possible without their help. As I continue to go through my mission I see the importance of their efforts combined with ours.
I know that we will find many new people to teach this week, we are working our hardest to find the elect, the ones who god has prepared for his kingdom on earth at this time. I testify that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that He is at the head of this church. The missionary work that happens is under his direction, all we have to do as missionaries is not get in the way of what his plan is. I love this privilege to spread the truth to all that will hear my voice, please pray for my companion and I.
-Elder Thomas
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment