This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Transfers!

I am basicly out of time! Here is what happened with transfers!

Elder Thomas & Nordwald - Staying together, but switching several wards!
Elder Rice & Shafer - > Elder Shafer & Gomez - taking over some new wards.
Elder Marco & Halling - > Elder Daniels & Halling
Sister Rosdahl & Carlson - > Staying together
Elder Evans & Shapley - > Elder Evans & Smellie
Elder Chavez & Brixey - > Staying together
Elder Seymour & Dickinson - > Elder Seymour and Gaudette
And there will be a new companionship coming into our zone too! Elder Strom & A greenie

We are excited for our new changes! Sorry that I can't talk about much more, but I will fill you in on the progress next week!




-Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment