This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

I have had a great week here in Scottsdale; The highlight of which was talking to my family, wonderful Christmas dinners, and a whole lot of love from all the members here. My Christmas has been a spiritual experience and I have really enjoyed the revelation that I have received. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas with your family and friends, please keep the spirit of Christmas in your hearts at all times.

We are not as busy during these few weeks because of all the holiday traveling, but I know that the work will pick up shortly, so I just wanted to quickly write a few words to you all. I am really enjoying my new area and the new people that I am able to work with, I hope to gain trust from the members, not by sly words or flattering comments, but by my actions and through diligence! I want this area to be my busiest area yet!

-Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment