This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Letter from Morgan's Ward Mission Leader

This is a letter sent to Elder Thomas' parents that we thought was worth sharing.

Hello Parents of Elders Ronnenberg and Thomas,




Your sons serve in our stake and ward.  They cover 4 wards total.  Elder Thomas is now training a new Elder From Denmark.  His name is Elder Ronnenberg.  He just arrived yesterday from the MTC in Provo Utah.  I have attached 3 pictures for you to see the Elders and the desert cactus and mountains in the distance.  Elder Ronnenberg said "tell my parents I have a great companion and I am happy".  He has a delightful personality and will be appreciated by all who meet him. 

Elder Thomas has been with us for a couple months.  He is an awesome leader and will be wonderful trainer. Elder Thomas is wise and patient and his maturity has been felt by many as we have worked with him.

I am Pete Sonntag and am the ward mission leader.  I will make sure their needs are taken care of.  If you have anything you need that I can help you with please let me know and I do whatever I can.  The Elders have 3 baptisms this Saturday.  They are excited and will work well together. 

We thank you and your families for the sacrifice you have made to send your boys to serve the Lord.  Please let me know if there is anything you need.

Pete Sonnta

No comments:

Post a Comment