This week has gone by so fast that I am having a really hard time remembering what has happened! I feel like the time is slipping through my fingers and even though I am doing all that I can to find people to teach that it is going to run out.
Last night we got an interesting text from a part member family that we have been trying to teach. It is a mother and her 4 unbaptized children. She sent us a message last night saying that her ex-husband had just passed away a few hours ago and that she didn't know how to tell the children. So we called the bishop and he was able to give her some great council about what to do and how to do it. Bishop also told her that he and the missionaries (us) would come by tomorrow and meet with her to give her some further direction. So we will be going by today, I know that this is a tragic moment in her life and that the appropriate grieving time will be needed, but I hope that she has a greater sense of urgency to become active in the church again and to have her children baptized. Please keep this family in your prayers.
I know what my Savior expects of me, he has led me thus far into the wilderness and I will continue to follow his guidance and direction for all eternity regardless of what the world would like me to do. Mosiah 26:20
-Elder Thomas
P.S. Here are some photos from my camera:
These pictures are old, but they are from when Kenneth went with us to the visitors center:
Kenneth Omatseye's baptism:
Kenneth and I:
Mark Wilde's Baptism:
Cool little covered bridge that I found:
MoTab ticket:
When I taught E. Ronnenberg to be gangsta:
Sunrise from the top of camelback:
It RAINED!!
My Desk:
Being a goof! and...Elder Ronnenberg and I by the fountain in Fountain hills:
Elder Lerwill and I:
The 2 Elders I trained ( Elder Scott and Ronnenberg):
Cool sign we found!

No comments:
Post a Comment