This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Monday, February 6, 2012

February: 73 Degrees and Sunny

My week has been wonderful yet again! I don't think that it is possible to have a bad week when it is so sunny and the temperature is an average of 73 degrees at the end of Jan and the beginning of Feb! Elder Ronnenberg and I are getting along great and we both are fired up to do the work of the Master. I am so blessed to be able to train such a wonderful and prepared missionary. He is getting used to the "American way" of doing things and I love that I am able to teach him all sorts of new words and phrases. He came here with a Danish to English dictionary, but the problem was that the English was the kind that the British use, so I have to define a lot of words for him. We will have to get him a new translation dictionary.

The investigators that we are currently working with are doing very well. We only have 4 baptismal dates as of right now, but I know that we are going to have a lot more soon. Some of our investigators are sitting on the fence and I am sure that they will accept the invitation to be baptized within the next couple of weeks. Here is what we have:

Patricia - Feb 18th
Quincey - Feb 25th
Robert - Apr 6th
Mai'Quel - Apr 14th

I am excited for the work and we are going to be focusing on finding new investigators this week. Elder Ronnenberg and I are firing on all cylinders with our ward mission leaders and that is a really great thing. I am sure that we will have great success this week. Your prayers are appreciated! I love you all!

-Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment