This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MORGN8R

Just one picture for you today, sorry!

We were driving and saw this license plate, so I yelled to Elder Ronnenberg "GET MY CAMERA!!!" You will understand when you see the picture...


cool right?

I gave a talk yesterday on the subject of Discipleship. My thoughts for the talk originated from the book "The Teachings of Thomas S. Monson" page 89. I really learned a lot about what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ and I hope that the people who heard my talk enjoyed it too! I was grateful for the chance that I had to share my knowledge with the Desert Mountain ward, but I hope that I get to speak again in another ward before my mission is over.

This week we received a wonderful phone call from a member who is fellowshipping Sarah. She told us that Sarah had been praying and received her answer! She told us that Sarah would like to be baptized as soon as possible! We were totally excited to hear that and so as of right now she is set to be baptized on April 6th, but we might move it to April 7th, but I am not sure yet. I really feel like that phone call was an answer to my prayers on behalf of Sarah. I have been pleading with my Father in Heaven to touch her heart for quite some time now and I am not going to stop now! Prayer works!

Things here are going great! Elder Ronnenberg just passed his driving test today, so that means that I wont have to drive every day, yay! I was getting tired of driving all the time. We are getting along great and are gearing up for the Easter Pageant within the next couple of weeks. We hope to attend every single night! I love this time of the year!

Today we are going to a Pro Baseball game at 1:10pm here in Scottsdale. I can't wait! Jeremy Guthrie is a pitcher for the Colorado Rockies and was at our sacrament meeting yesterday, so he invited us to come watch and said that he would give us a tour of the whole building too including the clubhouse! Did you know that he grew up in Ashland OR and knows the Skillman and Shumway families? We have talked a lot and I am sure that we will have fun today!

Please keep us in your prayers!

-Elder Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment