This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

No Regrets!

What an incredible way to start the month of March! We have been busy finding, teaching and setting baptismal dates this week! Since my last email we have found 5 new investigators, taught 8 lessons with a member present and have set 4 new baptismal dates! We found Matt, Sarah, Kyler, Kaden, and Kennedy. We set dates with all but Matt, He isn't in the same family or even in the same ward, but we will continue to work with him. Sarah is an individual who is about 46 years old and then the other three are from a completely separate family who's mother is a member and their father just passed away 2 weeks ago. All of them came to church except for Matt, which is a bummer, but he will be coming next week for sure. Please keep these people in your prayers over the next several weeks! Thanks! Now we have 7 People with baptismal dates that will be baptized before I go home.

Transfers came again! Elder Ronnenberg and I will be staying together for my final 6 weeks so we are really excited about that! I am so glad that we are able to stay here in the Scottsdale North Stake! I feel that we are going to have the best transfer of my mission in these 6 weeks! NO REGRETS!

I hope that each of you can feel the love of the Savior in your lives this week! Please keep us in your prayers and remember to share the gospel!

-Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment