Hey there everyone!
This week has been really good! Elder Scott and I are still working hard, we unfortunately had to drop several investigators because they were not progressing, but we have seen several people come into contact with us that are ready for the gospel so we feel very blessed. Even though we didn't teach much this past week we still feel like we are doing some good work in the area. Last Monday after I had already sent the email we received a call from a lady who wants to learn more about our church and her exact words were, "how do I prepare myself to be baptized?" So we are really excited for her! Her name is Donna and we won't be teaching her until Friday of this week, but once we do she will be on the fast track towards eternal life!
From what I hear from the members around here and all of the people that we talk to it doesn't sound like the world is a very fun place to be right now. I am so thankful that I get to be on a mission and that I am able to escape from the political garbage and everything else. A 18 year old guy in one of our wards started talking about some cool movies that are about to come out and I realized how much I didn't care about that stuff anymore. I love being a missionary because it makes me happy and I get to help others gain happiness.
Please keep me in your prayers and keep writing!
Love,
Elder Thomas

No comments:
Post a Comment