Hey Everyone,
This week was really interesting, we have been able to find out some key things about our investigators that will help us bring them closer to Christ. We have been working with Cody Harris since January and we wanted him to be baptized in Jan, but we found out that he might be on probation. So this week we had the bishop and our ward mission leader go and talk with Cody's parents. We found out that he isn't on probation and that means that he can be baptized as soon as he wants to be! He is a good kid and we are excited for him!
I have been praying a lot more this week, mostly for strength because I am weak, but I have found that the more I pray and the easier it becomes to accept that everything happens for a reason. I know that Gods will is in full swing and I am trying my best to follow what he would have me do. Keep us in your prayers.
Love,
Elder Thomas

No comments:
Post a Comment