This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Birthday


Elder Lerwill had his birthday on April 9th so we went over to the Rudd's house and celebrated with dinner and cake! She does catering for work so she make really really good taco salad because I requested it! then she brought out a sweet cake that looked exactly like our name tags! on one side was Elder Lerwill and the other was Elder Thomas! So then we opened a couple of presents that they got us (diet coke and dr pepper!) Then on Sunday we went back there for dinner again and had hawaiian haystacks for dinner and lemon tarts for desert! (because lemon is my favorite flavor of all time!) She is really nice and I am so grateful for all that they do for us! I will give her your number because she wants to talk with you i guess...
I had a great birthday! Sundays are awesome!
I love you guys!
Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment