I have really enjoyed moving to a new area this week! I am getting to know all of our current investigators as well as the members of the local wards! There are going to be several baptisms that I will witness here. We don't have any lined up as of right now, but there are several people that are so close! We taught some really amazing people this week and we have set goals to help us stretch and further the work here.
I dont know how I feel about being in a car yet, but I am sure that I will get used to it. Our zone is extremely young. There are 2 missionaries out of the 16 that have been out on their mission longer than I have. We have been giving rides to some of the elders this week because the brand new ones had to get bikes and get settled in.
Even with all of the hard work that we did this past week we were humbled yesterday when nobody was able to make it to church. They all had different reasons that were legitament, but unfourtunate. We will be working hard to help people come to church and we will be setting baptismal dates this week as well. Please keep us in your prayers. Sorry I am running out of time to email!
Love,
Elder Thomas

No comments:
Post a Comment