This blog is a place where Morgan's mission letters and pictures will be posted as he sends them in. We're hoping it will be an additional way for all of his family and friends to follow him through the next two years as he serves as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Had a Great Thanksgiving


Hey Everyone!
 
Thanksgiving week was awesome here! We ended up eating a lot of food and socializing with a bunch of members. I enjoyed the whole week! There wasnt as much teaching going on just because a lot of our investigators and friends were out of town for the Holidays, but we have still be trying our hardest to share the gospel!
 
Transfer news came on Saturday night, and I will be staying with Elder Hadley for 1 more transfer. This is his last transfer and I will be the missionary that sends him home. He talks about home every so often, but I am going to keep him focused on what he is supposed to be doing here.
 
I took my bike into the bike shop today because it has been giving me a couple problems and I have put a ton of miles on it already! There were a couple things wrong with it and I am going to get it fixed even though I dont want to pay for it. I figured it would be best to maintain it and keep it for my whole mission rather than not maintaining it and having it break down half way through. I hope you get my logic in this!
 
My favorite part of the week was when I finished the Book of Mormon! I read it all the way through and really got a lot from it. I am not sure which book I am going to read next, but I was able to get a couple new books and hope to get into them soon. I love to read! The Book of Mormon is true! How can people say that it is false when they havent read it and prayed about it? That is all they have to do to do that it is true and they are so hard hearted that they cannot do it.
 
I Know that Jesus is my savior, that this is his Kingdom on the earth today and that we can find happiness as we seek for it! people claim that the sun in arizona makes everyone happier, but I think that it is the spirit that exists here because people here have found the happiness of Christ's gospel. You are all awesome! Thank you for the support!
 
Love
 
Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment